Truform 1942 part of the “dress-wear” series for men. Designed to resemble a traditional dress sock with with the added health benefits of compression technology. Five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases up the leg. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of the superficial veins for increased blood flow. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Mild 8-15 compression is doctor-recommended to help maintain good circulation and leg health. The designer rib-knit styling of a specialty store socks is comfortable and easy to apply. The look and feel of a classic dress sock, with medical grade compression technology to promote recovery and revitalize legs. Completely latex-free. Use coresponding size chart. Package contains 1 pair.
- Truform 1942 Men’s Compression Socks, mild 8-15 medical grade support
- Over-the-calf below knee length; stylish rib-knit pattern has the looks and feel of contemporary dress socks
- Roomy reinforced toe, defined heal pocket, and soft non-constricting top band for comfort, durability, and fit
- Doctor-recommended; helps relieve leg fatigue; slight ankle, leg and foot swelling; helps improve circulation; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Made in the USA and manufactured to FDA specifications using 93% nylon, and 7% spandex