-Japanese Kanekalo high quality synthetic hair, soft and silk, looks and feels like human hair.
-Use high quality elastic rose cap,comfortable
If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks.
Tips for care and cleaning for synthetic wigs:
· Before wash, be sure to carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb, iron tooth comb better
· Lightly brush through and gently remove any tangles using a wide tooth comb/brush. Do not pull or drag the fiber ….be gentle!
· Fill a bowl with COLD water (never hot, as heat damages fibres).
· Mix a capful of shampoo into the water.
· Immerse your wig and allow it to soak for few minutes.
· Immerse your wig in a fresh bowl of cold water to remove shampoo.
· Do NOT squeeze or wring your wig
· Apply conditioner directly to your wig, stroking downwards from roots to ends
· Leave in 4-5 minutes.
· Rinse by immersing wig once more in fresh cold water
5. Towel dry
· Place the wig between a folded towel and pat dry.
· Never squeeze, rub or wring your wig while drying.
· Remove from towel.
6. Style and hair dry
· Gently shake the wig to regain its style. Alternatively, lightly style it with a wig comb or your fingers.
· Place wig on a folding wig stand or over the mouth of a large jar or vase to dry naturally. Or use a gentle hair dryer, not very hot.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- use Japanese Kanekalon synthetic hair, soft and silk, looks and feels like human hair
- ELASTIC FULL CAP- use high quality elastic rose cap, feels more comfortable and breathable, little sheds or tangle
- CAP SIZE M BUT CAN BE ADJUSTED- the cap size is M(about 22.5″), and it can be adjusted to make more tight or loose, suitable for most women
- EASY TO TREAT- it’s been styled already, but you can still make some changes as you want; you can only wash it once time per 2 or 3 weeks
- PURCHASE SAFE GUARANTEED- every buyer is money refund guaranteed if the item has problems or not suitable for you